Friday, March 16, 2018

Fate of the Ruthless Wizard - A DCC Funnel


The old tower looms over your small village. In the past it was a sign of resilience, but now it has turned into something else. As you step out of your small homes into the Towers shadow, the fear of the wizard Broshgar creeps back into your hearts. He took your food and your goods, he abducted your friends and your family and without remorse he killed anyone trying to stop him. Only a few months ago he took four of your children at once. And you let it happen. But today is the last day you'll ever be afraid of him. Assembling in front of the towers entrance you are ready to end his reign of terror.


I hereby present to you my first Adventure posted on this blog. Fate of the Ruthless Wizard is a six pages long DCC Funnel, which can easily fit into a single session. Built for 12 to 16 level 0 characters it will set your party up against an evil wizard who terrorized your characters home.
 I have playtested it twice and alwawys had a lot of fun with it. If you want to send any feedback into my direction feel free to do so. I'd love to hear any opinion on this module.

FATE OF THE RUTHLESS WIZARD - A DCC RPG FUNNEL

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Marc! I've got a session report for Fate of the Ruthless Wizard if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I'd be honored and happy to dead a Session Report on my adventure! Feel free to send it towards me or post it somewhere

    ReplyDelete